Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A sudden awakening

I am in my underwear and a t-shirt. Nicole surprises me with an afternoon visit and wakes me suddenly from my drunken slumber. Brad has asked her to check on me because he knows I am drunk. Really drunk. And it is only lunchtime on Saturday. I am half awake and can't really see or comprehend much because of my intoxication. She tells me that she is worried that I was in a drunk car accident. She saw a car that looks just like mine in an accident in front of my place. When Brad called and told her I had been drinking she got really worried. She told me to go back to sleep. I did, not paying much attention to what she just said. This, lunchtime, fogged memory is my last memory of that Saturday. I have no clue what happened the rest of the day other than I drank every moment I was awake. I am told I woke up at 2 am and drank. Threw up and drank more. And more and more. Sunday will be a new day. . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stella. Just read a few of your posts and thought I'd say that I totally get you :) You posted a comment on my blog at http://alcoholics-life.blogspot.com/ yesterday. We are a mess huh? lol.. Well, keep writing. It will help you. Even if you have to log in the next day to remember what you wrote. haha.. I'm following your blog now, so I'll be keeping tabs on you! ;) Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a mess. . . i love it and hate it alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...A LOVE-HATE relationship, sounds familiar to me! Brad must be 'some kinda guy' to put up with all your crap--grin!
    Keep reading...and especially WRITING, as "mastershops" suggests.
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete

Top Blogs